Friday 13 March 2009

RED NOSE DAY

Today is Red Nose Day. For those who don't live in the UK, Red Nose Day is a hugely popular charity event that takes place every other year in the spring. On that day, people are encouraged to don a red nose, and generally raise money for charitable causes by making fools of themselves. Since it is something that I do quite naturally, and for free, I can't help but find this an excellent idea. At last a national event that plays to my strengths!


This year however, although I gave to the charity, I haven't done anything really foolish (I think...), so I thought I would just remedy that situation here. Maybe I went a bit over the top, though. I mean, the round glasses make me look a bit geeky...

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Impressionnant (un peu effrayant parfait pour une fausse carte d'identité).

Il n'y a aucun lien avec les opérations de Comic relief ?

Abraham Septimus said...

Red Nose Day is indeed the main way in which Comic Relief raises money.