Wednesday 7 January 2009

BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT

Moods is happy to announce the arrival of its little brother (sister?), My 365 sides. The birth went very well, although it came a bit later than expected. You can visit the new-born there.

The idea behind this new blog is not mine (you may have heard of "Project 365"), but the principle behind it is quite simple: I will post for every day of 2009 a photo I have taken myself, this year, preferably on the day of the post (although I may stretch that last rule depending on the availability of subjects, my workload, or even my, err, mood). The photos on My 365 side may have a -tenuous - link with the post on this blog, but then again, they may not.

The hope is that by the end of the year, I will have improved my photographic skills, or that at least I will have a somewhat whimsical record of the passed twelve months. It may even help you, dear reader, to form a better impression of me and my life, although how high that comes on your priority list I am not quite sure.

In any case, since a picture is worth a thousand words, this blog should give you plenty of reading. Especially as I can't promise I won't add a few words of my own from time to time.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

A première vue, l'aptitude photographiqe de M. Abraham est pas mal du tout -absolument rien de quoi rougir et l'appareil photo est de toute beauté et impose le respect.

Abraham Septimus said...

Mr Abraham thanks you for your kind words, Miss Corr. The camera is indeed beautiful and very capable. With a bit of luck, I won't have much to do.